You would think that a man with five kilts already (okay, yes, truly only four as my original 2002 Utilikilt comfortably fits only a thinner version of the kilted man) would have no need for a sixth kilt. However, I find myself wearing only my “Workman’s” kilts to, well, work and that limits me to my brown and camel colored kilts. Therefore the time has come to add another kilt to the stable. The question is, black or natural?
- BF 50s 8th Street "I do love a good looking man in a kilt." 2 months ago
- BF 30s USQ on cell "I got to put you on hold and tell this white boy that he's workin' his kilt. If you wore one you might get some." 2 months ago
- WF 20s Union Square "Love the @Utilikilts You must be from the West Coast." 2 months ago
- It's Saturday and the Workman's @Utilikilts is denim. #HowKiltedAreYou? 2 months ago
- It's Saturday and the Mocker @Utilikilts is khaki. #HowKiltedAreYou? 3 months ago